The Magickal Circle School is a free online school with courses that teach about Paganism, Witchcraft, Wicca, Mythology, Divination, Healing, and much more!
All the courses here are free 100% of the time!
Magickal Circle School
Join Us on Facebook
Subscribe to our YouTube
Member of Pinterest?
- Before you can join classes at the school you must first set up an account with us. Choose your email account for the school, carefully. This will be where all your class correspondences will be sent. We recommend Gmail so you receive all of the school emails.
- When first joining the school, please join the TMCS Registration 'course' to get started with school. Simply click on the course and enroll yourself to get started! This 'course' will help you with setting up your school profile! Once you have finished this quick tutorial, you will move on to the TMCS Orientation Course or the Returning Student Course.
- Your first classes are available within the TMCS Orientation or Returning Student Course. These include Introduction to Rituals and the Plagiarism Workshop. Upon completion of each class, you will receive a class certificate. Your copy of the Orientation or Returning Student Course certificate is your key to taking every course at the school.
- TMCS Information Room located in the Welcome Center is the home for our resources, rules, and other useful information. Self-enroll in this resource room, to familiarize yourself with how TMCS works.
- As a research-based school, your papers are expected to be original and cited properly. We do not tolerate Plagiarism.
- Please note that it is NOT advised to attend our school using ONLY a phone. There are many things you will need a computer or tablet to do, so we suggest that if you only have a phone you wait until you have some other device that can do all the activities at the school.
- The class limit is 3 courses unless permitted by the Council.
- Please make sure that you are enrolled in a class within 5 days to be seen as active. You need to log into the school and check in to each class you are enrolled in, at least once each month or your account will be flagged as inactive and may be removed from the school. It is a good habit to log in every 14 days.
- Make sure to turn in at least one assignment, Proof of Progress, or an extension request for each class you are enrolled in every 30 days. If you need to take a leave of absence, please email your request to the Phoenix Council.
- If your account was deleted for inactivity and you rejoin the school, you will need to retake either the Orientation or Returning Student Course. If you are rejoining the school and have completed Orientation previously, we will add you to the Returning Student Course. Please join the Registration Course to get your student file set back up.
- You must be 18 years or older to join the school without parental consent. If you were born between 2002 and 2004, you will need to provide an Age Verification. All other members must be able to provide verification upon request.
- You must be at least 14 years of age to join the school. You will need a Parental Consent form filled out by a parent or guardian.
The Phoenix Council email is firstname.lastname@example.org