The Magickal Circle School is a free online school with courses that teach about Paganism, Witchcraft, Wicca, Mythology, Divination, Healing, and much more!
All the courses here are free 100% of the time!
Magickal Circle School
Join Us on Facebook
Subscribe to our YouTube
Member of Pinterest?
- Before you can join classes at the school you must first set up an account with us. Choose your email account for the school, carefully. This will be where all your class correspondences will be sent. We recommend Gmail so you receive all of the school emails.
- When first joining the school, please join the TMCS Registration 'course' to get started with school. Simply click on the course and enroll yourself to get started! This 'course' will help you with setting up your school profile! Once you have finished this quick tutorial, you will move on to the TMCS Orientation Course.
- Your first classes will be the TMCS Orientation Course, Introduction to Rituals, and the Plagiarism Workshop. Upon completion of each class, you will receive a class certificate. Your copy of the Orientation certificate is your key to take every course at the school.
- The Information Room located in the Welcome Center is the home for our resources, rules, and other useful information.
- As a research-based school, your papers are expected to be original and cited properly. We do not tolerate Plagiarism.
- Please note that it is NOT advised to attend the school using ONLY a phone. There are many things you will need a computer or tablet to do, so we suggest that if you only have a phone that you wait until you have some other device that can do all the activities at the school.
- The class limit is 3 courses unless given permission by the Council.
- Please make sure that you are enrolled in a class within 5 days to be seen as active. You need to log into the school, and check in to each class you are enrolled in, at least once every 30 days or your account will be flagged as inactive and may be removed from the school. It is a good habit to log in every 14 days.
- Make sure to turn in at least one assignment for each class you are enrolled in every 30 days, or Proof of Progress. If you need to take a leave of absence, please contact the Phoenix Council with your emailed request.
- If your account was deleted for inactivity and you rejoin the school, you will need to retake the Orientation. If you are rejoining the school and have completed 5 classes, not including the Orientation series, please email those certificates upon re-enrolling so you may be added to the Returning Students Class.
- You must be 18 years or older to join the school without parental consent. If you were born between 1999 and 2001, you will need to provide an Age Verification. All other members must be able to provide verification upon request.
- You must be 14 years of age to join the school. You will need a Parental Consent form filled out by a parent or guardian.
The Phoenix Council email is firstname.lastname@example.org
You may have noticed, we have been updating classes all over the site. This month, you will see the classrooms in the Welcome Center have been updated. You will be prompted to self-enroll in each of these places if you are planning to enter them. Don't be alarmed, these are just fresh new shiny versions of the same rooms.
If you have any issues or questions, please email the Council at email@example.com
Please note that we are adding our routine maintenance for the site to the school calendar. Make a note that weekly maintenance will be performed at 10 pm ET each Wednesday evening. During this time, the site will be in maintenance mode.
Our websites and mobile application will not be available during this time.
We apologize in advance for any inconvenience that this may cause you and hope the advanced warning and weekly schedule will help you plan your online school time.
TMCS Management Team
Skip course categories