The Magickal Circle School of Paganism, Witchcraft, and Wicca is a free online school with courses that teach about Paganism, Witchcraft, Wicca, Mythology, Divination, Healing, and much more!
All the courses here are free 100% of the time!
Magickal Circle School
Join Us on Facebook
Subscribe to our YouTube
Follow Us on Twitter
Member of Pinterest?
- Before you can join classes at the school you must first set up an account with us. Choose your email account for the school, carefully. This will be where all your class correspondences will be sent. We recommend Gmail.
- When first joining the school, please join the Orientation Registration 'course' to get started with school. Simply click on the course and enroll yourself to get started! This 'course' will help you with setting up your school profile! Once you have finished this quick tutorial, you will move on to Orientation 101.
- Your first classes will be the Orientation Series. These consist of three classes, taken in order O101, O102, and then O103. Upon completion of O103, you will receive the Orientation certificate. Your copy of the Orientation certificate is your key to take every course at the school.
- The Information Room located in the Welcome Center is the home for our resources, rules, and other useful information.
- Please note that it is NOT advised to attend the school using ONLY a phone. There are many things you will need a computer or tablet to do, so we suggest that if you only have a phone that you wait until you have some other device that can do all the activities at the school.
- The class limit is 3 courses unless given permission by the Council.
- Please make sure that you are enrolled in a class within 5 days to be seen as active. You need to log into the school, and check-in to each class you are enrolled in, at least once every 30 days or your account will be flagged as inactive and may be removed from the school. It is a good habit to log in every 14 days.
- Make sure to turn in at least one assignment for each class you are enrolled in every 30 days, or Proof of Progress. If you need to take a leave of absence, please contact the Phoenix Council with your emailed request.
- If your account was deleted for inactivity and you rejoin the school, you will need to retake the Orientation. If you are rejoining the school and have completed 5 classes, not including the Orientation series, please email those certificates upon re-enrolling so you may be added to the Returning Students Class.
- You must be 18 years or older to join the school without parental consent. If you were born between 1999 and 2001, you will need to provide an Age Verification.
- You must be 14 years of age to join the school. You will need a Parental Consent form filled out by a parent or guardian.
A Note About Class Packs
When you look at our classes, you may notice that some of them offer class packs.
These are not mandatory in order to take the classes.
These are put together by your instructor to help with items to be used in the class.
You do not need to purchase a class pack to take a course, but they are nice to have.
The Phoenix Council email is firstname.lastname@example.org
Skip course categories