In this course, we will be discussing different techniques to fine-tune your natural psychic abilities.
**Due to the content of some of the information and activities in this class you must be 18 years of age or older to take this course.**
For class enrollment, please contact: Obsidian at firstname.lastname@example.org
Deck of cards
- Meditation 101
- Teacher: Obsidian Moondragon (Teacher)
This class will give you knowledge on ghosts, spirits, entities and poltergeists. You will learn about the Ouija Board's history (fact and fiction), its use as a divination tool to tap into the subconscious mind, how to respectfully and safely use a board, and how to make your own board and pointer.
To enroll, please contact Anne McClay at email@example.com
- A Ouija Board (or materials to make your own)
- A pointer (or materials to make your own)
- The two following movies or access to movie rentals
- The Entity (1982)
- Witchboard (1985)
- Teacher: Anne McClay (Teacher)
Meet your spirit guides, learn how to have a personal relationship with them and what they can do for you.
This course is a 15 Week class. You will be doing a lot of mediation work and a lot of practice work. So, since you are doing a lot of meditation work in this class, make sure you are not doing any other classes with a lot of meditation, spell or ritual work at the same time.
To enroll, please contact Dannielle Johnson at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Pen or pencil and paper
- A quiet spot
- Basic ritual tools
- A new blank journal or scrap book
- Speakers and ability to watch You Tube videos
- Divination Tools
- Meditation 101
- Creating a Book of Shadows
- Spell Basics
- A Divination Course of your Choice
- Teacher: Dannielle Johnson (Teacher)