Welcome to the Spice Rack Series! In this series, you will learn about the culinary, magickal, and medicinal properties of 24 spices separated over six classes to give each spice the proper amount of time to work with. There are also two courses covering non edible spices and poisonous spices.
In this introduction course, you will learn about the history of the spice trade, go over what spices are included in the series, work with one spice of your choice, and create, or refurbish, your BOS to get prepared for the series!
This class has space for unlimited students.
To enroll, please contact Ashley Wilson at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- A Spice of your choice (to be determined in class)
- Your BOS/Grimoire/CBoS/Materia Medica/Etc.
- Basic crafting supplies to make BOS pages
- A camera or a way to take and upload pictures
- Herbalism 101: Intro to the Study of Herbs
- Plagiarism Workshop
- Teacher: Ashley Wilson (Teacher)