In this course, we will be learning about the history of tea and the various forms of tea such as loose and bagged. We will also be learning about the many different types of teas (black, green, ). You will get a chance to try various ones already made for you, a few recipes to make at home and we will also learn how to make your own blends at home. We will then link all of this together so you can create your perfect tea blends for the many different purposes and reasons for your spells and rituals.
This class has unlimited space for students
To enroll, please contact Luna at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Journal, pen, basic journaling items if you want to decorate your tea journal.
- Access to various types of teas (grocery store, online) These can be purchased as you go through the course but you will need to be able to have access to them.
- Access to various types of dried herbs
- Tea infuser or teapot
- A way to boil water
- A way to get the temperature of the water
- Anything else you like to add to your teas such as sweeteners of choice and cream.
- Herbalism 101
- Teacher: Luna Maris (Teacher)
- A 3 ring binder
- Access to a printer (or the ability to handwrite on the paper to go into your binder)
- Access to a hole puncher
- Access to research/study materials- both online and books (library loans are fine!)
- Teacher: Mary H (Teacher)
Join us as we take the study of herbs one step further and delve into the medicinal herbal preparations of herbs and spices. This class is an intensive study and experimentation of the following preparations:
Teas, Infusions, Decoctions, Tinctures, Extractions, Oils, Liniments, Ointments, Salves, Fomentations, Poultices, Plasters, Syrups, Electuaries, Lozenges, Waters, Cordials, and Tonics.
- Various herbs/spices
- Jars, bottles, and/or containers for preparations
- Basic Kitchen tools- spoons, measuring cups/spoons, tea kettle, pots & pans, strainer
- Plagiarism Workshop
- Herbalism 101, Herbalism Basics, or Herbalism: Intro to the Study of Herbs