In this course, we will be learning about the history of tea and the various forms of tea such as loose and bagged. We will also be learning about the many different types of teas (black, green, ). You will get a chance to try various ones already made for you, a few recipes to make at home and we will also learn how to make your own blends at home. We will then link all of this together so you can create your perfect tea blends for the many different purposes and reasons for your spells and rituals.
This class has Unlimited Space
Teacher: Obsidian Moondragon
For class enrollment, please contact: Obsidian at email@example.com
- Journal, pen, basic journaling items if you want to decorate your tea journal.
- Access to various types of teas (grocery store, online) These can be purchased as you go through the course but you will need to be able to have access to them.
- Access to various types of dried herbs
- Tea infuser or teapot
- A way to boil water
- A way to get the temperature of the water
- Anything else you like to add to your teas such as sweeteners of choice and cream.
- Herbalism 101
- Teacher: Obsidian Moondragon (Teacher)
This class is an introductory class to the study of herbs.
To enroll, please contact Nic Pannell (TA) at firstname.lastname@example.org
- At least two herbs or spices of your choice
- Access to a kitchen and kitchen supplies
- A 3 ring binder
- Access to a printer (Or, the ability to handwrite on the paper to go into your binder)
- Access to a hole puncher