This 'course' is to help students set up their school account before taking the TMCS Orientation Course. We will go over how to set up your email settings so you are not bombarded by emails, as well as covering a few basic rules.
You can self-enroll in this course as soon as your account has been created and confirmed.
This class has unlimited space.
- Teacher: Dawn Cates (Teacher)
Welcome to The Magickal Circle TMCS!
The Orientation Course is the first class you will take here at the school. It is designed to help you learn how the school works and what is expected of you as a student. You will set up your profile, other student accounts, how to find the rules and policies of the school, the types of assignments we have at the school, and how to submit them.
To enroll, just create a school account, then self-enroll in the TMCS Registration course and follow that tutorial! Once you have finished the TMCS Registration, you will be placed in this course.
- Teacher: Trish (Teacher)
- Teacher: Mary H(Teacher)
- Teacher: Sabrina Husseini (Teacher)
- Teacher: Cara Kinnear (Teacher)
- Teacher: Anne McClay (Teacher)
- Teacher: Maelle Moonshard (TA)
- Teacher: Leilani Stone (Teacher)
- Teacher: Ashley Wilson (Teacher)
- Teacher's Assistant: Brianna Merritt (TA)
- Teacher's Assistant: Tish Mount (TA)
- Teacher's Assistant: Nic Pannell (TA)
- Teacher's Assistant: Terra Sol (TA)
- Teacher's Assistant: Willow Solstice (TA)
This class serves as a re-orientation for returning students. To be eligible for this class, you must have been in good standing with the school at the time of departure. You must have completed at least 5 classes with us, not including the Orientation series.
This course has space for unlimited students
To enroll, please contact Luna Maris at email@example.com
- Orientation or Hall Pass
- 5 Other Certificates of your choice
- Teacher: Luna Maris (Teacher)
This is the third and final class in the Orientation series. In this class, we will be going over the different types of assignments you will find at the school. You will join the resource library and learn how to get involved in the TMCS Community. You will practice writing both an essay paper and a research paper as per our expectations at this school. You will end the course with your Orientation certificate, and the other courses at the school will be opened to you for you to take.