This 'course' is to help students set up their school account before taking the TMCS Orientation Course. We will go over how to set up your email settings so you are not bombarded by emails, as well as covering a few basic rules.
You can self-enroll in this course as soon as your account has been created and confirmed.
This class has unlimited space.
- Teacher: Dawn Cates (Teacher)
Welcome to The Magickal Circle TMCS!
The Orientation Course is the first class you will take here at the school. It is designed to help you learn how the school works and what is expected of you as a student. You will set up your profile, other student accounts, how to find the rules and policies of the school, the types of assignments we have at the school, and how to submit them.
To enroll, just create a school account, then self-enroll in the TMCS Registration course and follow that tutorial! Once you have finished the TMCS Registration, you will be placed in this course.
- Teacher: Mary H (Teacher)
- Teacher's Assistant: Kat Arensman (TA)
- Teacher's Assistant: Kimmie Cave (TA)
- Teacher's Assistant: Bethaney D (TA)
- Teacher's Assistant: Cadis Duncan (TA)
- Teacher's Assistant: Yalasia Hunter (TA)
- Teacher's Assistant: Audrey Morgan (TA)
- Teacher's Assistant: Annwyl N (TA)
- Teacher's Assistant: Nic Pannell (TA)
- Teacher's Assistant: Willow Solstice (TA)
- Teacher's Assistant: Elizabeth Stultz (TA)
- Teacher's Assistant: Ella Wyntr (TA)
This class serves as a re-orientation for returning students. To be eligible for this class, you must have been in good standing with the school at the time of departure. You must have completed at least 5 classes with us, not including the Orientation series.
This course has space for unlimited students
To enroll, please contact Luna Maris at email@example.com
- Orientation or Hall Pass
- 5 Other Certificates of your choice
- Teacher: Luna Maris (Teacher)