This is the office of the Mentor Program Coordinators for program management and file storage.
What is the Mentor Program?
The Mentor Program is a support system for the Magickal Circle School - TMCS. Within the program, we have two key roles: the Mentor or Mentor in Training (MIT) and the Mentee.
The Mentor is someone who has completed a leadership training program within TMCS and is volunteering their time to help students who struggle. Each mentor offers a hosted school-wide study session, twice a month. In addition to providing that service, they also work one-on-one with mentees that like using “the buddy system” to be sure they are finding the right information or understanding how the school works for their specific goals or needs.
The Mentee is a TMCS student that has applied to the program to be matched to a mentor of their own. The needs of the mentee are individual and can range from help with interpreting what an assignment means or is asking for, helping the student find good sources, avoid plagiarism, navigate the school, join the TMCS community, and even to how to plan for future classes.
Disciplinary Department Records Room
This class is a place for Mentees access pertinent information about being a Mentee, get to know each other better, and make the most of their Mentor Program experience. This page will only be available to active Mentees at TMCS and will take the place of the TMCS Mentee Hangout Facebook group.
This room is for the Mentor Team's day-to-day operations. The Mentor Team is set up through the Mentor Club program. All members of the team are graduates of the Mentor Training program, and actively working with the TMCS Members that have applied to the program, and are hosting either Study Halls or Mentoring Sessions.
This course is designed to help train students who would like to become a Mentor in Training (MIT). This program is set up through the Mentor Club. Please contact us with any questions and for the Mentor Application required to take the course.
This class does not count towards your class limit.
To enroll, please contact Dannielle at firstname.lastname@example.org
- A notebook or binder and paper
- MIT/Mentor Application
- Creating a Book of Shadows
- Correspondences of Spellcrafting 102
- Moon Magick 100: Introduction
- Protection Magick
- Sun Magick: Introduction
- Plagiarism Workshop
- Pagan Terminology
- Wheel of the Year: Introduction
The Proofreader Lounge is training students who are proofreading classes. This class does not count towards your class limit.
Throughout the school site, we have areas that need to be updated. Can you help us with typos and class edits? All proofreaders will work with a teacher to help them create a master to-do list for their class and make sure everything is consistent throughout the school.
You must be in good standing with the school.
To join the program, please inquire at TMCSproofreading@gmail.com
- 5 other certificates of your choice
This is a room for the teaching staff at the Magickal Circle School- TMCS.
- Teacher: Jacquie (Teacher)
- Teacher: Mary H (Teacher)
- Teacher: Sabrina Husseini (Teacher)
- Teacher: Dannielle Johnson (Teacher)
- Teacher: Cara Kinnear (Teacher)
- Teacher: Luna Maris (Teacher)
- Teacher: Zanna Starr (Teacher)
- Teacher: Leilani Stone (Teacher)
- Teacher: Ashley Wilson (Teacher)
- Teacher's Assistant: Kat Arensman (TA)
- Teacher's Assistant: Kimmie Cave (TA)
- Teacher's Assistant: Bethaney D (TA)
- Teacher's Assistant: Cadis Duncan (TA)
- Teacher's Assistant: Yalasia Hunter (TA)
- Teacher's Assistant: Maelle Moonshard (TA)
- Teacher's Assistant: Audrey Morgan (TA)
- Teacher's Assistant: Nic Pannell (TA)
- Teacher's Assistant: Elizabeth Stultz (TA)
- Teacher's Assistant: Ella Wyntr (TA)