Classes That Only Need the Hall Pass

admin

Classes That Only Need the Hall Pass

Post by admin » Sun Feb 19, 2017 1:17 pm

A lot of people have a hard time finding classes they can take with us to start off, and as there are so many classes available at the school and the list of classes can be so daunting, here is a list of some of the classes that you can take simply by obtaining the Hall Pass:

Introduction Classes

Cleansing Methods This class explains different methods of cleansing energy and how it works and why it is done

Creating a Book Of Shadows Very short and simple class. We always recommend this to be the first class you enroll in here at the school when you finish the Entrance Exam class.

Ethics Arguably one of the the most difficult classes at the school....this class houses the most difficult assignment at the school, and it really is a lot of thinking and writing.

Moon Musings: Understanding and Working With the Moon Very short class and very easy to do. Some paper writing and some research.

Symbolism Moderately long class, a lot of paper writing and research

Wheel of the Year: Introduction to the Sabbats Very short class, very simple to complete

Correspondences of Spellcrafting 101 Long class, lots of research and paper writing.

Basic Elements 101: Introduction This class does have text books, lots of reading and some research. Lots of hands on activities.

The Goddess as Creator and Sustainer Lots of hands on activities, 4 research papers per class in this series, but mainly hands on activities

The God as Protector and Provider Lots of hands on activities, 4 research papers per class in this series, but mainly hands on activities

Smudgings and Blessings 101 Some research, but mainly hands on activities.

Basic Wicca 101 Moderately long class, lots of research and paper writing.

Divination

I Ching Moderate length class, all hands on activities

Rural Cartomancy Moderate length class, all hands on activities, some paper writing and research

Pendulums Moderate length class, all hands on activities, some paper writing and research

Astrology 101: Sun, Moon, Ascendant Moderate length class, paper writing and research and quizzes

Fortune Telling: Dukkerin Short class, all hands on activities

Astragalomancy: Dice Reading Short class, all hands on activities

Domino Reading Short class, all hands on activities

Numerology 101 Short class, all hands on activities, basic math skills needed

Palmistry: Lines and Mounts Moderate length class, all hands on activities, some paper writing and research

Runes 101 Moderate length class, all hands on activities

God Studies

All of these classes are the same length and format. For each deity you will be writing a research paper, doing a project and doing essay questions.

African Gods
Celtic Gods
Eastern Gods
Egyptian Gods
Greek Gods
Middle Eastern Gods
Norse Gods
North American Gods
Roman Gods
South American Gods

Goddess Studies

All of these classes are the same length and format. For each deity you will be writing a research paper, doing a project and doing essay questions.

African Goddesses
Celtic Goddesses
Eastern Goddesses
Egyptian Goddesses
Greek Goddesses
Middle Eastern Goddesses
Miscellaneous Goddesses
Norse Goddesses
North American Goddesses
Roman Goddesses
South American Goddesses

Healing

Reiki: Introduction Short class, lots of reading and writing

Language of the Body Lots of reading in this class and writing

Herbology

Herbalism Basics 101 Research and paper writing and hands on work.

Languages

Irish Language 101 Practice and writing and quizzes, very short class. No research papers.

Ogham Writing 101 Practice and writing and quizzes, very short class. No research papers.

Mythology and Folklore

Lycanthropy Paper writing and research and movie watching.

The Unexplained and Interesting Paper writing and research.

Urban Legends Paper writing and research.

Vampire Creatures and Historical Revenants Paper writing and research and movie watching.

Angels 101: Archangles All essay writing.

Spirit Work

Ouija Boards Research and paper writing and some hands on work.

Paranormal Investigation 101: The History Research and paper writing.

Shelli Eaves

Re: Classes That Only Need the Hall Pass

Post by Shelli Eaves » Fri May 12, 2017 6:46 pm

This is a great reference, knowing how long the class is, the degree of difficulty involved, and the amount of research required will allow me to plan my classes better. I did have a list of the first 3 I want to take, and according to this at least 2 are a good place to start. The 3rd is going to be a language class and that is more for fun and out of curiousity. I am looking forward to finishing The Entrance Exam so that I can get started.

stormymoon

Post by stormymoon » Wed May 24, 2017 8:51 pm

Great reference! I am nearing the end of the Entrance Exam and this post has helped me narrow down the choices I had listed. My list was long. Thanks for taking the time to post this thread.

Autumn_Rayne

Post by Autumn_Rayne » Fri Aug 11, 2017 1:07 am

Thank you for the list it definitely made it easier to be able to choose the first set of classes I want to take. Now just gotta finish the EE so I can finally move on to regular classes. I'm very excited! :D
Last edited by Autumn_Rayne on Mon Oct 23, 2017 2:38 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Taylor89

Post by Taylor89 » Mon Oct 09, 2017 7:45 pm

Thank you, I had already searched individually for each one through the whole list of courses haha I only wish I could of seen this first lol, nice to be able to see some details on each one aswell that's helpful.

seraphinagrey

Post by seraphinagrey » Tue Oct 31, 2017 11:54 pm

This post is absolutely amazing! Thank you very much for this information. This paired with the Preparing for the Degree Program post has helped me plan what I'm doing next here.

dreammachine

Post by dreammachine » Sun Jun 17, 2018 12:05 am

Well, I'm joining everyone by saying Wow! Thank you for such a helpful reference page. I too was a little daunted by my own personal list of must-take/first courses, and this was incredibly useful. I now feel much more comfortable in planning out my first, second, and third rounds of courses.

dreammachine

Post by dreammachine » Sun Jun 17, 2018 12:07 am

Well, I'm joining everyone by saying Wow! Thank you for such a helpful reference page. I too was a little daunted by my own personal list of must-take/first courses, and this was incredibly useful. I now feel much more comfortable in planning out my first, second, and third rounds of courses.

Steven Alnutt

Post by Steven Alnutt » Fri Aug 03, 2018 12:11 pm

Thank you for the info tidbits after each class. Helps plan out my road map!!

irfon

Post by irfon » Thu Aug 16, 2018 5:49 pm

Brilliant resource! It gets very confusing trying to see what can be taken after the Orientation classes.

kai504

Post by kai504 » Thu Sep 13, 2018 11:54 am

thanks for the insight it gives me an idea of where i want to start which will be longest to short. Majority of these classes i need anyways to take up the courses i want.

beecharmer

Post by beecharmer » Sat Sep 15, 2018 2:00 am

Fantastic resource! I'm close to obtaining my Hall Pass and am already starting to plan a sequence of courses. This is a great help.

Aleigh

Post by Aleigh » Sun Nov 04, 2018 4:01 pm

This is a great starter list, but just wondering if it can be updated. Off the top of my head, I see it's missing Pagan Terminology 101 and Standing in the Sun. Wondering how long they are and what kind of work goes into them. I know the teachers are busy with their work on here including rewriting classes, nevermind their private life. But if one gets time, that'd be awesome

ChelsE95

Post by ChelsE95 » Wed Nov 14, 2018 1:26 pm

Thank you for the list because I am someone who needs to plan things out ahead of time. I'm thinking about only taking classes that just require the orientation course for a while. I think that will help me plan a crouse plan for myself.

kimberly

Post by kimberly » Sat Nov 24, 2018 7:29 pm

This is very helpful in planning my schedule. Thank you.

kimberly

Post by kimberly » Sat Nov 24, 2018 7:33 pm

Thank you for posting this. Im still trying to figure everything out. Haha so every little bit helps along rhe way.

Carla Hoskins

Post by Carla Hoskins » Sat Dec 08, 2018 11:33 am

I've updated the list for classes that only need orientation but I'm not sure how to post it here, as its in Excel table form.

Once I figure that out, I'll post it. :)

Aleigh

Post by Aleigh » Mon Dec 10, 2018 6:09 pm

Carla Hoskins wrote:
Sat Dec 08, 2018 11:33 am
I've updated the list for classes that only need orientation but I'm not sure how to post it here, as its in Excel table form.

Once I figure that out, I'll post it. :)
You should be able to just copy and paste sill hun

Carla Hoskins

Post by Carla Hoskins » Wed Dec 12, 2018 6:07 pm

I'm not able to apply my spaces correctly on the forum page. it all runs together. Perhaps there is a way to share a Google Docs link?

Freyja Mahogany

Post by Freyja Mahogany » Wed Dec 12, 2018 6:09 pm

Right click the document, click 'get shareable link' and then paste that here with the URL brackets around it. That should work

CLM

Post by CLM » Fri Dec 21, 2018 12:00 pm

Thank you for this list! This will help me decide on witch (pun intended) :-) classes I want to take after Orientation.