If You Get A Message Asking For Proof Of Age

admin

If You Get A Message Asking For Proof Of Age

Post by admin » Sun Feb 19, 2017 1:09 pm

On occasion there may be times when I will contact a student asking proof of age.

Yes, we do check up on students from time to time, and there is a reason for this.

Legally, if a student is under the age of 18 this means that they are not considered a legal adult and are not allowed to make adult decisions on things...it sounds harsh, but it is the truth...our brains are still in development at this stage. Until you are at the age of 18, you are still considered a child and must follow your parent's views on life. Yes, it sucks, but it is the law.

If a student joins the school, and this is posted on the main page of the school as well as in the school's rules and in the Entrance Exam classroom, and they are under the age of 18 they must have a parental consent form send directly to me that is filled out by a parent.

If a student joins the school who chooses to try to get past this, it doesn't work out very well.... Many times we can tell a person's age range simply by looking at assignments that are turned in. If any red flags pop up or anything seems out of place we do check.

If found that a student has not been honest with us, I will ask for proof of age. This means that you need to send me a photocopy of a photo ID and a current photo of yourself that proves that you are over the age of 18. Failure to send in proof of age when asked means you will not be allowed to enroll in courses. This can also result in a life-long ban from the school.

If you are under the age of 18 you can still learn here, however you need to have a parent or guardian fill out a form and I have to be able to have direct contact with that parent or guardian. They are responsible for you and if they do not want you learning about this type of Spiritual path that is their right. If they say no, then simply book mark the school and come back when you are 18.

If you lie to us and forge documents, then you are not going to learn properly because you are joining by being false. That is not going to get you very far and it can also cause problems for the school. If a parent doesn't want a child to learn here and have a problem with the subject taught at the school then they can turn around and bring about legal action against us.

So, if you are asked for proof of age, please simply give us that information. If you are being honest with us then there is no problem. If you are not being honest, then you need to simply choose to do the right thing and state the truth. We will be here when you are of age as long as people follow the rules.