After Orientation.... Fireside?

temmieroo

After Orientation.... Fireside?

Post by temmieroo » Tue Mar 19, 2019 3:40 pm

After Orientation I'm considering my options here and thinking about what to take next. I think I want to do the Fireside degree since it seems like a really good organized way to get through a lot of classes in kind of a structured way.
I need to take either Pagan Terminology or Basic Wicca, and if I only picked one I'd probably go with PT, but I might do both of them. What's the main differences between the two? Do they cover really similar stuff or are they pretty different?
Then the other class I wanna take after Orientation but before Fireside is Creating a BoS, since I don't have one but I'm gonna need one for the Fireside
program. If I took all 3, Pagan Terminology, Basic Wicca, and Creating a BoS, that'd be a full class set. Is this a good plan? Is there anything I should take before starting on the Fireside program? Just thinking and considering my options, while I wait for things to get graded and such so I can get back to work on Orientation!

temmieroo

Re: After Orientation.... Fireside?

Post by temmieroo » Tue Mar 19, 2019 10:33 pm

See, the fireside program involves taking a lot of other classes in a certain order, so a lot are going to be covered there already. I can always circle back around to anything I missed, as well as take other classes while doing degree classes. Hmmm. Its a lot to consider! PT and Wicca, you're thinking pretty much what I'm thinking there, might as well knock out both!I have to take at least one of them to start fireside.